The LAST registration for the 2013 season will be at our Skills Camp, June 8th and 9th from 5 to 7pm, Cowboy Stadium, NE corner of Ashlan / Locan.
There are 2 spots left on the Pee Wee Team and 5 spots left on the Junior Team. The Mighty Might Team is now full at this time.
If you would like to be placed on the Mighty Might waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I have received emails from parents from the other Clovis High area youth football team wanting to join our winning team. As some of you have been told falsely, You DO NOT need a release to leave that team to join the team of your choice.
The following will be needed by July 1st for registration documentation;
· Proof of registration at a Clovis High feeder, private school, or open enrollment school (a school where no Valley Elite Team exists.)
· Original birth certificate or court adoption papers
· A copy of primary insurance
· A current year sports physical (forms will be provided)
· A Current year photo (wallet size)
The Clovis Cowboys do not anticipate having a competitive try-out process this year. We do reserved the right to remove players from the team for safety concerns of the players.
$75 will be due at registration and the remainder $125 will be due by July 19th.